If you’re at the helm of a startup and are looking for everything from tips to successfully launch a social media marketing campaign to inspirational about entrepreneurship, there’s a plethora of such material out there on the Internet. But finding a perfect resource to get useful content to point your startup in the right direction is like finding a needle in a haystack. And that’s why we’ve done the hard work for you. So, if you’ve been looking for inspiration, tips or tricks simply browse through this cherry-picked list of top 10 must-read blogs for startup founders.
1. Quick Sprout – This interesting blog provides entrepreneurs and founders with vital advice and lessons on how to successfully position a startup brand, market products and services and win the battle of attention on the social media battlefield. With insightful, detail and thought-provoking blogs and articles, Quick Sprout remains a must-read for all entrepreneurs who wish to place their startups in the league of Big Boys of the business world.
2. Entrepreneur – Highly popular amongst entreprenuers, founders, digital marketers, visionaries and experts alike, this popular online magazine has found its fair share of suitors and admirers across the globe with its highly useful, practical and helpful articles, blogs, news stories about entrepreneurship, small business management, and business opportunities. With a wealth of engaging content, Entrepreneur remains a must-visit site for all entrepreneurs and founders who wish to successfully take their business off-the-ground.
3. Designhill – Specially centered on startups and small businesses, Designhill’s blog offers startup founders and entrepreneurs a regular dosage of information on strategies, tips and tricks to level the playing field. In addition, the blog offers vital insights on how to create professional website designs, creative logos, business cards, social media page design and range of other vital information to help startups and businesses create that first killer, right from the get-go.
4. HubSpot – Yet another popular blog channel that has been doing rounds in the world of business is HubSpot. With its careful compilation of amazing blogs and e-books, HubSpot makes it easy to understand why it consistently ranks high on the popularity polls.
5. KISSmetrics – Dubbed as one of the best places on the Internet to read about analytics, marketing and testing, KISSmetrics offers a wide range of article, blogs, case studies and infographics. Given its soaring popularity, it’s no wonder why this blog remains a must-visit for all startup founders.
6. LinkedIn – Operated and moderated by Linkedin, this blog offers specially curated articles related to hot topics about different industries. But what makes this blog essentially special is that offers you blog and article suggestion basis your professional profile and your social connections.
7. Wise Bread – Another fabulous source of articles and blogs for startups and small business owners, Wise Bread covers interesting topics related to cost-effective ways to launch a startup to publicizing your business without breaking your bank. In addition, this amazing blog offers an ocean of information, tips and advice on how to manage finances and how to effectively run your business on a small budget.
8. AllBusiness.com – This amazing blog boasts off a superb collection of blogs from entrepreneurs, experts and industry insiders. From business marketing to social media strategy and financial management, this interesting blog offers a plethora of information of almost all topics concerning startups and small businesses.
9. Duct Tape Marketing – A blog that offers real time advice and tips on small business marketing, Duct Tape Marketing is your one-stop shop for useful content on everything from social media marketing to revenue generation for your startup. It’s no wonder why they say if it’s a blog about marketing; it’s got to be Duct Tape Marketing.
10. Social Media Examiner – Yet another fabulous source, Social Media Examiner offers valuable information on how to generate leads, drives traffic from social media and tame it to your advantage. Social Media Examiner is a must-read blog if you’re looking to learn the how to use social media marketing to boost your startup brand and improve your bottom line.
Looking for Customized, On time, Graphic Designs? Launch a contest today. Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design.
Like our blog? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
create your logo