Your physical fitness products are outstanding and your customer service is the best. But that’s not enough to create a buzz around your physical fitness startup. If you’re living under the rocks, a buzz is word of mouth marketing that compels people to talk big about your startup. It helps in creating a positive and user-friendly image of your startup.
While there is no dearth of ideas available on the Internet to promote your startup, very little has been said and written about ways, tips and tricks to create a buzz around your fitness startup brand. It’s smart to start with the basics first. While promoting your startup online its mandatory to analyze market and check which thing creates better impact on online promotion whether its a Site designs, Fitness Logo, offers or any other thing. Following hundreds of ideas at once is a tedious task especially for startups like you.
Follow these 5 basics when you want people talking about your Fitness Startup in a positive tone.
1. Research Your Audience – Find out your potential customers online and offline. Go to google.com/trends or city-data.com to search them. Meetup.com is another useful resource to know about fitness events in your city. Visit these events regularly. Ensure the below during such events.
- Take photos of participants and celebrations during the event.
- Inform event participants that your blog will feature their photos.
- Hand them over your business card having your blog address, email and other contact details.
2. Know Their Problems – Make a list of major fitness problems. Learn what common fitness issues people face these days. For example, many look for an effective fitness plan. People will talk about your startup if you’re able to provide right and effective solutions.
3. Set up Your Blog, Social Media Page and Channel – Once you know their problems and have solutions to effectively tackle those problems; create a nice blog, set up a channel on YouTube and create professional social media pages in order to make your visitors bow in awe of your startup’s greatness and might. Here are some points to follow:
- Pick up one problem at a time and write an informative but short and creative blog on how to solve the issue. Do well to ensure a catchy title for such blogs.
- Insert relevant but appealing images in such blogs.
- com recommends that you make tutorial about some fitness exercises and post them on YouTube with a captivating title. Post 10 such videos at least.
- Your YouTube channel should also have some teasers that lead your customers to your social media pages.
4. Ensure Impressive Graphic Designs – Source creative durable and professional graphic designs including durable logos and well-designed infographics related to physical fitness. Ensure your graphical elements yield enough power to go viral. Also remember to ensure creative brochure designs and uniquely designed flyers to effectively advertise your physical fitness startup products and services.
5. Give Personal Touch to Marketing – Reach to people’s hearts and emotions by sending personalized emails to them. For example, if you find one of your subscribers struggling to keep fit, send fitness exercise videos to that person. In addition, so well to invite your friends, colleagues, family members and acquaintances to visit your business website, profile, blog and social media pages by writing them personal emails.
These basic tips are your surefire ways to create a big buzz around physical fitness startup.