Businesses of all scales use Facebook to boost their social media presence and connect with social media users. With over 700 million active users, it is undoubtedly the biggest marketing platforms today. 11 million people use Facebook every 18 minutes and the platform adds 7,246 users every 15 minutes and 8 users per second. Quite naturally, it remains important for businesses to look for ways to engage people on Facebook.
Surely, you would need a custom facebook page design in order to lure visitors to like your page. But you still need to engage your fans effectively to convert them into customers and ultimately buyers of your products or services.
Here are 7 powerful tips that you can follow to take your fan engagement on Facebook to new level.
- Post on Non-Busy Hours – Research by Buddy Media reveals that posts submitted on Facebook between 8 PM and 7 AM are well received by fans, as these are non-busy hours when they are not in offices. Posts during this time span can help you ensure 20% more user engagement, say different studies, if you want them to comment and not just ‘Like’ your post.
- Post on Wednesdays – For more fan engagement, some days of week score over others for submitting your posts on Facebook. Studies reveal that Wednesday is the best day to publish your content and to get response from fans. On this day, customer engagement through your posts may increase by 8% when compared to the lowest customer attention recorded on Saturday. And, because of Sunday being holiday, it also is an ideal day for submission of content and engagement consumers.
- One Post Per Day – The research reveals that quality of your content counts more than quantity to engage your fans. It was found that one quality post a day is enough to achieve 32% higher ‘Like’ rates and more than 73% comment rates. Posting more than two times will not yield better customer engagement.
- Keep Wall Post Concise – Research suggests to keeping your Wall Posts on Facebook concise below 80 characters in length. Such short length of the posts is capable of 66% hire customer engagement as compared to longer posts. If you can shorten the post to 40 characters, it will generate the highest engagement.
- Ask Questions – For better fan engagement and to start a dialogue with fans and followers, ask questions in your post. This tactics was found to be the most useful to double the amount of comments from fans compared to non-question posts.
- Use Fill in the Blank Structure – The data suggests that the brands that used fill in the blanks structure for posts generated nine-time higher consumer engagement. Despite its potential, less than 1% of retail brands are using this tactics.
- Prefer Simple Posts – Make sure that your posts added to your Facebook account are simple. Simple posts are more effective in engaging fans. Posts that contain only words recorded 94% higher engagement. So, avoid photos, videos and links on Wall posts.
These are proven tips for better fan engagement with your brand and also to build a customer base on which your business will grow rapidly.
Is there any other tip that can help increase engagement on Facebook? Please share with us in the comments section below.
Looking for Customized, On time, Facebook Page Designs? Launch a Facebook Page Design Contest today. Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design.
Like our blog? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.