This post was last updated on June 20th, 2016 at 04:45 pm
With 40 million small business Facebook pages, the competition on Facebook is fierce than ever. So if you’re looking to grow your Facebook audiences, you must be innovative and unique in your marketing endeavors. Remember, you’re just one click away from oblivion. So make sure everything — from your Facebook page design to the overall voice of the content — all seamlessly blend together to make your social media followers want to know more about your brand and connect with you on the channel.
Socialmediaexaminer.com reveals how Great Lakes, a student loan service provider, was able to boost its business presence amongst targeted audience on Facebook. Its campaign to increase Facebook followers paid off hugely when its followers count increased by a whopping 200% in just 18 days. The company was also able to triple the number of fans who conversed with the brand on Facebook. But what’s even more surprising is that the company didn’t need to pay a fortune to achieve such huge boost in its follower count. The case of Great Lakes is a great example for marketers and businesses looking to increase follower base on Facebook.
Here are some takeaways from the case of Great Lakes for those looking to boost their Facebook followers
- Know Your Goals – First things first! Know what exactly you want from your campaign. Your goal must be clear before you start a campaign to attract people to your Facebook page. For example, you may set a goal to increase the size of your company’s Facebook audience or increase customer engagement on your Facebook page. 40% internet users across the globe don’t find it relevant to “friend” a brand online, according to new shopper marketing research from WPP’s Geometry Global. They prefer sharing their experiences with a brand or product and want their complaints to be attended promptly. To ensure that you’re able to acknowledge this concern of users successfully, do well to inform and educate people about your products or services and attend to their complaints on time.
- Find out Your Consumer’s Needs – If you’re looking to get more Facebook followers on your page, it makes sense to conduct a survey amongst your audience. Maybe, your consumers aren’t really using Facebook as much as your customer support channels. To bring them onboard and generate a sense of curiosity amongst your audiences, develop a strategy and provide interesting Facebook apps centered on your products or services.
- Engage Customers at Varied Levels – The goal of your Facebook campaigns must be to engage your targeted audience in an easier way. Use fun elements such as Facebook quizzes to lure people into solving easy riddles and puzzles directly related to your business and brand. Make sure that such quizzes help people in getting more information about your company and its offerings in an entertaining way.
- Respond to Followers – People will come to your Facebook page and become followers if you respond to their comments, likes and shares in a timely manner. This will encourage hundreds of fans to like, comment and share your Facebook posts.
- Offer Incentives – Its an another great way to increase Facebook followers. People love rewards and incentives and Facebook users are no exception to this rule. Present your company as a brand that cares about customers by offering a relevant rewards and incentives to them. You may offer discounts, freebies and other such rewards to lure people. This way they will share your offerings with their Facebook followers and friends encouraging them to visit and like your Facebook page.
We’re sure these easy to follow tips will help you increase the numbers of your Facebook followers within a very short time and without much hassles. Have we missed any important point? Please let us know in the comments below.
Looking for Customized, On time, Facebook Page Design? Launch a Facebook Page Design Contest today. Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design.
create your logo