Since times immemorial, jewellery has long been an important part of human life. In almost all parts of the world, no auspicious occasion is considered complete without beautiful jewelries. It has become synonymous with prestige and honour. It is considered as a valuable sign of affection and upward mobility. Therefore, jewelers put maximum efforts to develop the best possible branding for their jewellery products, of which logo takes the prime spot.
German fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld once said, “Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English–but are great in remembering signs.” Logos make for the most important branding tool for any sort of business. But logos remain crucial for jewellery businesses and brands as jewellery is held in such reverence by people at large. Their sophistry and élan must evoke a feeling of wealth and aristocracy so that the wearer feels justified with usually exorbitant costs.
Jewellery logo designs must yield enough power and charm to attract people and add value to the products at the same time. Often, jewelries are passed on from one generation to the other. Therefore, it’s important that the jewellery logo design retains its charm over the period of time. It is essential to create jewellery logos with simplicity and art that they appear trendy and modern even after ages.
A great jewellery logo design features just a few colors to lend a sophisticated and timeless appeal to the brand. Such logos are memorable and remembered for a longer time. Generally, short symbols and bold fonts style are synonymous with such logos.
Here, we present to you top 10 best jewellery logos that are all very different but never fail to inspire and impress in equal measures.
1. The simple black and white color palette is the element that make this logo so easy to pick out even in the crowd. In addition, the letter ‘N’ has been extended to make a ring making the logo design look rather classy and sophisticated.
2. The East West Jewelers logo is a creative design and appears in contrast with the name of the brand. The logo and the color are both associated with the brand and with luxury in general. With simple typeface, subtle color scheme and the symbol of diamond, this logo is sure to inspire even the uninitiated designers to craft a masterpiece.
3. Pentagon Jewellers logo seems to have more mass appeal than any other brand. The image shows a well-cut, pentagon shaped diamond epitomising the name of the brand. In addition, this unique logo also a distinctive star in its design to showcase excellence, quality, and sophistication.
4. Rubera logo is a simple logo that gets etched in the memory of onlookers. The simple color scheme, uniquely shaped gem symbol and simpleton fonts seamlessly blend together to make this logo design rather mesmeric.
5. James Murtagh Jewellers Logo has a combination of royal blue and white color that instantly catches eye. In addition, the letter ‘M’ has been brilliantly used to create the symbol of a ring with a diamond mounted on it. This logo makes it clear why customers make a beeline at James Murtagh Jewellers.
6. Reliable Jewelery logo is another design that proudly boasts elegance and élan. The subtle color scheme with different shades of blue and a hint of white adds glittering stars to the overall appeal of this logo.
7. Silvana Jimenez Logo is a clean and minimal logo design with rather modish style. The eye-pleasing colors and simpleton fonts are great add-ons to the overall elegance of this fashionable jewellery logo design.
8. Yet another brilliant jewellery logo design, Julia Creations logo makes splendid use of black and white colors with a hint of blue and a diamond symbol tucked in the letter ‘J’ to win over the hearts of onlookers.
9. Vilija Jewelery Logo is stylish and trendy and brilliantly conveys a modern vision of opulence. But what really makes this jewellery logo design so exciting is its eye-pleasing color pattern and easy to read typeface.
10. Kellerman & Co. logo is a really simple but ideal design for any jewellery brand. The logo uses rotational symmetry technique to create a unique symbol that attracts attention.
The brand name has been presented in a rather simpler fonts adding value to the logo design.
We’re sure these logos must have filled you up with inspiration. Logos give the first impression of the jewellery and an image to your jewellery business. As you can see, none of the above logos have splashy images but are still able to convey business message and objectives unmistakably. Remember, jewellery logo designs with simple images such as diamonds or rings prove to be the most successful ones.
Looking for a fresh and unique jewellery logo design idea? Launch a jewellery logo design contest today!
Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design.