Last updated on April 25th, 2017
Content marketing aims at bringing target audience to your website from various sources on the web. Therefore, success of your startup in terms of getting attention of potential customers depends a lot on how efficiently you can enhance reach of your content amid people.
To facilitate your efforts of content marketing, you should do well to invest in a professional website and source a creative blog design. In addition, you must explore and compare several tools available readily across the web. However, you must also be well equipped with top PPC tools as part of your marketing campaigns to yield maximum results.
Check out the 10 content marketing tools and see which one fits in your scheme of marketing
1. SurveyAnyplace– This is a creative tool for creating fun, mobile and interactive quizzes and surveys. The kind that allows you to engage with your audience and leaves room for your own brand identity or personality. Users can sign up for free for an unlimited amount of time and really get a good feel of what the tool can do before they decide to subscribe.
Related: 10 Must-Have Tools for Startups
2. Ubbersuggest – This free keyword tool lets you know about the keywords that most of your potential customers are using. It also gives you useful advice on selecting your keywords for content pieces on web pages and elsewhere.
4. Share As Image – Your blog will make the desired impact if it has relevant images. This is an ideal tool to incorporate amazing visuals to your startup blogs and other sites.
5. Visual.ly – This site lets you access a vast collection of infographics templates and finished infographics when you look for inspiration. So, customize your graphics with this content marketing tool without in-house designer.
6. Sniply – Sniply is useful for content curation when you want to drive traffic to your website. So, you can benefit from the traffic gained by your curated links. All you have to do is to search the net for the right content, enter your message and put its link on Sniply. When people reach to the site from your link, they will get your message.
7. Bundlr – With Bundlr you can create web pages with photos, videos, tweets and articles. This tool allows you to clip content from the web and then include it on your web pages, helping you present your content in a unique and creative way.
8. Reddit – Active Internet users can use Reddit to inquire about blogs and other issues by asking the questions or simply get advice from experts. This helps in knowing your audience closely.
9. Meme Generator – You can select memes that are viral on the web and give a twist to them by using meme generator. The site lets you know about the memes that are current favorite. This tool helps you save your time that’s otherwise wasted in creating meme.
10. Death to Stock Photo – This an ideal tool for freedom from stock photos and hiring a costly photographer for custom images. With Death to Stock Photo, you get free high-quality images via email from the site each month. For some price, you can get their whole of the library for quick access to quality images.
Hope these content marketing tools will help your startup in many ways. Did we miss out on any important tool? Please share with us in the comments box below.
Looking for Customized, On time, Graphic Designs? Launch a contest today. Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design.
Like our blog? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.