“ This is my first time staging a contest or undertaking any project with design hill. I was guided closely by the support team throughout the process and there was a good number of design submissions. It's important to give time for more designers to respond(. But take note that many are graphic designers rather than branding specialists so it will help a lot if you have a good idea of what you want. ”
Premium Laundry Services Logo & Brand Identity required
What name do you want in your logo?
Select your industry
Please mention your special requirements. Also what feelings do you want your logo to provoke?
The brand should represent premium in the following aspects: performance (since we use the industry's best equipment and chemical), High-quality Service, Convenience and Unbeatable Cleanliness. We are also eco-friendly.
Tell us more about your audience, organisation or product.
1. WOW Laundry will be the first shop providing premium upmarket laundry service in Bangkok. This will be the first shop in a new chain. This new concept store positions itself as the first premium upmarket laundry services shop offering washing, drying and ironing for customers. Customers can choose self-service, drop off or pick-up and return services.
2. Laundry services in Bangkok are still traditional at this juncture. Our new concept seeks to change consumer behaviour and expectations. Unlike our competitors, we utilise the best in class commercial washing machines and dryers that are considered the "Rolls Royces" of laundry equipment.
3. All the equipment are made in USA and imported. Washing chemicals are also US and European imports and the machines are calibrated to put in the optimal amount of chemical (unlike manual pouring of detergent and chemical) to ensure the best possible cleanliness and preservation of branded and good quality clothes. Our dryers kill 99% of the germs using a special heat technology in the process.
4. Our target customers are people living in the urban centre and good districts in Bangkok. They are middle-upper income to high-income families, both locals and expatriates (especially Japanese). These segment of customers appreciate quality services and would pay a premium for quality. Target customers are typically 20 to 45 years old.
5. The brand should represent premium in the following aspects: performance (since we use the industry's best equipment and chemical), high-quality Service, Convenience and Cleanliness.
6. The logo should highlight both the word WOW and Laundry prominently. The design style should be modern and upmarket. The laundry word should not be smaller than WOW because customers need to know this is a laundry shop. It would be interesting if we could include some elements of water or liquid.
The logo, when made into shop signage should be easily noticed at night.
7. The logo design MUST be compatible with the design theme of the concept store photos attached. (Note: Please ignore the WoW logo and signage in the pictures, it is just a mockup).
Who are your top 3 competitors? If possible, please provide there links as well
There are not many players we know operating in our space. Some of the competitors include:
1. Clean Pro
2. Otteri Wash and Dry
3. High Speed Laundry Thailand
You can resume your contest for 7 days by clicking on the "Resume Contest" button below. Once your contest has been resumed you will be able to see all the designs submitted in your contest and you would need to select a winner. But please note if you do not make a decision within the 7 day period, the contest will go back on hold.You can resume 2 times in total, but after the second time your contest will be locked. To unlock your contest, you would need to contact our friendly support team to help you move forward.
1.1) Contest refunds - Contest refunds - Contest holder/Client is eligible for and can request a full 100% refund in respect of a contest if: (a) He/She requests a refund in writing using their registered email id ("Refund Request");(b) He/She has not selected a winning work from the designs submitted (if any). It does not matter if the Contest holder/Client has signed the Design Transfer Agreement or not. Once the Contest holder/Client has selected a winner they waive their rights for a refund and thus can no longer ask for any refunds. ;(c) The contest is not a guaranteed contest; and(d) The refund request is made within 60 days of launching the relevant contest.(e) He/She has signed the Non-Use and Indemnity Certificate.
1.2) Graphic Design Services Refund - If you’re not happy with how the job went, you can raise a dispute. Disputes will be fairly judged by our Design Experts. You will receive a full refund if we feel the designer has not provided the level of service you paid for.
1.3) Graphic Design Subscription Refund - We generally offer a 1st free task to all our clients to try our graphic design subscription service, however, after signing up if you are not satisfied you can opt out of your monthly subscription.
1.4) Exceptions - Notwithstanding the terms above Contest holder/Client is not eligible for and will not receive any refund where: (a) The contest is guaranteed and therefore ineligible for a refund; or(b) The Contest holder/Client has already selected a winner and has started the Winning Work.
Need A Design?
Over 100,000+ business have used Designhill to source high quality graphic designs. There are two ways by which you can get a professional graphic design at Designhill:
Hire Multiple Designers
Best for when you want to crowdsource ideas. Multiple designers submit entries for you to rate and review before you award a winner.