Last updated on January 6th, 2020
Simply posting a blog, article, or web content has its own usefulness, but such static content does not ensure readers’ active participation. To do that, you need to cleverly repurpose your static content and present it in the form of calculators, infographics, videos, assessments and questions. These are called interactive content as such content allows your target audiences’ to actively interact with the data and information contained within your content. A study reveals that 86% businesses plan to repurpose their content within the next 12 months.
However, optimum results of such interactive content can only be gained if you market such content in a professional way. Here, we present to you 5 secret interactive content marketing tips that no one will tell you to help you take your interactive content to the next level.
But before we proceed any further, let us remind you that your interactive content will be successful only when everything from your creative social media page designs to your website —speaks to your target market and resonates with them in the best way.
Now, without further ado, let’s explore the 5 secret tips of interactive content marketing.
1. Get Ideas from Pinterest – It pays to explore Pinterest for new ideas and concepts about creation and marketing of visual content. This platform is one of the best places to get an extravagant dose of creative ideas coming from users. Since users share their first-hand experience of creating and marketing their interactive content, a vast scope of different information is always accessible. Also, Pinterest helps you maximize your brand awareness efforts.
2. Explore Advantages of Instagram – With over 200 million active users, Instagram can teach you a lot about how to convey your business story by using visual and interactive content. Users at this platform constantly upload photos and images to share their business stories. All you need to do is to get hold of some real time stories, create a similar story for your small business and post it across your social media channels and share them extensively with your users.
3. Use Facebook for Branding Campaign – Another secret tip to successfully market your interactive content is to use Facebook as a marketing tool. This social networking platform is popular with the content marketing strategists and can help you get a lot of new ideas related to visual content strategy and interactive content marketing.
4. Make A List of Relevant Facebook Pages – Search Facebook for relevant businesses, activities and places and list all pages that list visually attractive and interactive content. Then, start a conversation with these pages for your branding campaign. An advantage of creating your own list of the industry influencers’ Facebook page is that you can see how they post and promote their interactive and visual content.
5. Turn The Table With Your Presentations – Effective presentation of your interactive content also matters. Make sure that you neatly highlight your facts in your interactive infographics with proper illustration, moving graphics and brilliant use of colors. Similarly, relevant tools such as calculators, questions, assessments and videos must be attractively incorporated in your interactive or visual content to engage and entertain your users in equal measures.
Hope you find these tips valuable to enhance reach of your interactive content marketing campaign.
Would you like to learn more about interactive content and how it can be leveraged to attract high-quality leads and convert them into customers?
Download a FREE copy of our latest White Paper – The Ultimate Guide to Interactive Content for Small Businesses.