Last updated on December 3rd, 2019
Churches, religious establishments, and other non-profits are constantly out there trying to create a strong brand image that belongs in the 21st century in order to target the new-age devotees and religious aficionados. Perhaps the most important step for any church, religious establishment or other non-profit seeking to create a buzz around their brand is to get a unique, professional and modish logo design!
We’ve listed below top 10 religious logos for your inspiration. Some of these logos use spiritual symbols clearly, while others don’t, but all these logos are sure to offer you an extravagant dose of creativity!
1. Bethel Temple
3. Village Community Church
4. The Leaven for Humanae Vitae
5.West Coast Life Church
6. Immanuel Luthern Church
7. Crossroads Church
8. The Gallery Covenant Church
10. Harvest Bible Church
Remember, even if you’ve been able to create a buzz around your religious establishment or non-profit brand on the social media, a unique church logo can help you convey your reverent and godly message without saying a word. And if you’re looking a logo that helps you convey your message effectively, there’s nothing better than crowsourcing it on Designhill. And in case, you’re wondering why Designhill, here are just three of the many reasons.
- To reduce your cost: Hiring a design firm or an independent graphic designer could cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. With design agencies, you typically pay for the logo whether you like it or not. Designhill is much less expensive and you can get a logo for as low as $299. And if you don’t like the logo, you get 100% of your money back.
- To eliminate overhead: Having a graphic designer on board can be very cost prohibitory with salary, taxes, incentives, resources etc. However, with Designhill, you are able to pay as you go.
- To increase your options: You do not get more than 3-5 designs options when working with design firms or independent graphic designers. But Designhill offers you 100+ logo design options to choose from.
So, if you wish to get a unique and powerful logo for your religious group, establishment or non-profit real fast without burning a deep hole in your pocket, do well to launch a