Last updated on April 1st, 2022
When it comes to website design trends, it evaporates as quickly as they emerged. A website design that looked perfect a few years back may look out-dated to someone who is visiting it today. In order to stay ahead in the competition and retain visitors on your site, it’s important to keep the website design updated with the latest design trends. Free WordPress themes are a great help in this regard.
WordPress is one of the most renowned CMS platforms with over 75 million users. There are many good reasons why people build their websites on WordPress website templates, and one of the reasons is its flexibility. The ability to design the look and feel of your website in many ways allows users to create various types of sites and blogs.
When it comes to choosing a WordPress theme, it is quite similar to choosing a WordPress host. Before making a final selection, you may want to take your time and consider your needs. The huge range of free WordPress templates, both on third-party sites and WordPress Theme Directory, make it little tricky to list down the best options. The Google search on ‘WordPress Themes’ gives 1,03,00,00,000 results.
Here Are Top 15 WordPress Themes That You Should Look Out For In 2019
We are starting off with the intuitive and professionally designed multipurpose WordPress theme, which is one of the best WordPress themes. The theme is driven by the most recent web development technologies which include HTML5 coding, customizable and refined CSS3 styling and modular Bootstrap design. It also comes with a plug-in named Visual Composer that allows users to design their website without any coding.
- A built-in feature like enabling and disabling the content makes your site GDPR ready.
- The theme is WPML certified. It makes your site ready for translation.
- The Visual Composer plug-in makes it easy to customize the layout and design manually.
- Depending upon the size of the screen, it resizes the images automatically.
- It loads faster; it puts a premium on performance.
Since the time of its first release, Jevelin has become better and more successful. Today, it is one of the most powerful and the best WordPress themes available to users. This multipurpose theme lets users create any type of website. It also provides a huge number of templates that make it easy to get started.
- With the Revolution Slider, you can display your content in an attractive presentation.
- Modern capabilities like Parallax background section, video background sections, and video Parallax background section brighten up your pages instantly.
- Theme’s full support for the Woo Commerce plug-in helps in building online shops.
- The theme is compatible with most SEO plug-ins.
- The availability of more than 40 shortcodes helps in customizing the site further.
Logitech is a powerful, lightweight, and SEO-friendly WordPress theme. It is easy to edit. You can create your website without any coding skills within a few minutes. The theme has 11 Home pages and supports all the WordPress major plugins. One-click demo importer provides you the facility to import demo data as it is shown in the demo.
- Inbuilt Revolution Slider, So you can create attract Home Page for visitors.
- Amazing features like the Parallax background section, video background sections, video Parallax background section, and many more.
- Theme support Woocommerce so create your store online within a few minutes.
- The theme is based upon elementor so everything is easy n editing.
- 100+ elementor pro shortcodes are available.
Another awesome WordPress theme in our list is one of the first and most renowned WordPress theme frameworks. Thesis has been around us for many years. Earlier, its primary focus was on SEO. But today, with the latest release, it offers a lot of new and interesting features.
- Thesis site and design options make the customization quick and easy.
- The in-built layout options help users to create page easily.
- It comes with built-in abilities that require a plugin (header and footer scripts, SEO, Google Analytics).
- People with coding skills get an advantage to make even more modifications.
- It is highly optimized for SEO and site speed.
Looking For a Website Design ?
We have helped thousands of business owners from all around the world with their graphic design needs such as a logo design, website design, social media posts, banner design and much more.
Get Your Website Design Hire a Website Designer
Responsive is an ideal WordPress theme for entrepreneurs by CyberChimps. It is generally well suited for business people, bloggers, artists, freelancers, startups and numerous other experts and professionals. With Responsive WordPress Theme we get pre-planned pages like Homepage, Blog, Portfolio, About and Contact us. It has 40+ prepared ready to use WP templates. You can basically import these with a single click, fill your content and publish the website. Regardless of whether you want to make an online store, portfolio webpage, get appointments, Responsive Pro is the best approach.
- SEO – Optimized.
- Fast Performance.
- Easy to import.
- WPML ready.
- No coding required.
Hestia is another stunning multipurpose WordPress theme. The theme is suitable for every type of website including e-commerce, corporate company, portfolio, etc. Hestia works with SiteOrigin’s page builder plug-in that allows its users to create excellent landing pages.
- SEO friendly theme.
- It comes with user-friendly and responsive mega menus that make it easy for users to arrange the sub-menu content.
- The theme lets its users to customize backgrounds (images, videos, media sliders) easily without any extra plug-in.
- It offers a free plug-in to add services, testimonials, and other elements on the website.
- Woo Commerce ready for all your online store aspirations.
07. The Core
The Core is a stylish multipurpose WordPress theme that comes with 24 different demo sites inside it. So, no matter what website design ideas you may have in your mind, you have a solution for it. These sites are built intentionally for specific industries. You can install them with a single click and start your project in no time.
- It is a translation-ready theme. By using WPML or any other plug-in, you can make it multilingual.
- Advanced visual page builder to create designs without any coding.
- Advance color schemes, SEO options, typography, shorcodes, and much more.
- The theme is equipped with sliders and mega menu.
- It is a mobile responsive design.
Bento is one of the best free WordPress themes with premium quality, which has been created by an Envato Elite creator. The theme is built to design any type of website. You simply have to download it from the WordPress directory and start your project. The drag and drop feature with a customizable option helps its users to create something fresh and unique.
- The theme is mobile-friendly and retina ready.
- The theme has been optimized perfectly for faster loading and SEO friendliness.
- You can modify every design element by changing its color.
- You can create unlimited page layouts by using bundle content composer.
- Install the free Woo Commerce plug-in and start your online store.
- The theme can be used with any multilingual plug-in.
- The theme provides the option to switch from default layout to a boxed one.
This theme is similar to Hestia. It provides both free as well as premium multipurpose themes. The theme comes in a modern and stunning interface with colorful sections.
- It comes in a fully customizable option.
- It is a translation-ready theme.
- It works seamlessly with Woo Commerce.
- It allows it’s users to use extra widgets.
- Other features include mobile-friendliness, social icon integration, and everything you required to run a business website.
Elegant is the perfect theme for entrepreneurs who are looking for creating a simple and clean design. The theme basically focuses on content without any fancy designs or animations. The theme allows you to showcase more of your, which is usually a need in case of B2B businesses.
- The theme is responsive and retina ready.
- It allows its users to design every portfolio, post, and page by simply dragging and dropping modules.
- The typography in the theme is simply beautiful with perfect white spacing.
- It has image filters that can be used to edit the images without using Photoshop.
- It comes in custom posts types for portfolio and team.
- It comes with an in-built Woo Commerce feature that not only lets its users create a beautiful e-commerce site but also allows them to design magazine-style shop landing pages.
11. Full Frame
Just like the name, Full Frame is a full-width responsive WordPress theme for business websites. The theme uses the freemium model so that before making a buying decision, users can test the theme first.
- The theme has the capability to adjust the fonts, colors, layouts and much more.
- It comes with custom backgrounds, widgets, and menus.
- It also has a page slider option that lets businesses to draw attention to the important pages of the site.
TheGem is a creative and one of the modern WordPress themes, which is suitable for all industry types. The theme is designed to build beautiful and remarkable high-performance websites in minutes. Users can design their websites without any coding.
- High-performance, versatile, and responsive theme.
- The theme is SEO optimized and loads faster.
- It comes with a lot of useful tools and shortcodes.
- It is the only WordPress theme that comes over 150 ready-to-use creative templates and layouts
- It has 60+ content elements that can easily be used with Visual Composer.
- It has 1500+ font icons in different styles, colors, and shapes.
Specular is a custom-built theme that provides all the features required to run and promote a business. The theme provides various demos to let its users to test the content first. The theme has been designed by keeping in mind the adaptability and flexibility.
- The theme comes with a powerful and easy codeless page and header builder.
- It lets its users build a website in any language.
- The theme is SEO optimized and loads faster.
- It is fully integrated with Woo Commerce, WPML, MailChimp, etc.
Genesis framework allows its users to create any type of website as quickly as possible. Whether you are an advanced developer or a beginner, it provides a secure and search-engine-optimized base that takes WordPress to places you never thought of.
- The theme provides custom page templates and headers.
- The theme customizer allows users to make changes in colors, theme settings, and content. Users can see the preview of changes in real-time.
- It is a mobile responsive theme.
- The theme allows users to create a site with featured pages and posts.
- Remarkably SEO-friendly.
Studio8 helps businesses in creating a website that gives them the edge over the competition. Websites that are designed using this theme gets noticed as a matchless professionally designed site.
- The theme gets easily fit in all the screen sizes.
- It is a translation ready theme. With the help of this feature, entrepreneurs can take their businesses globally.
- It works seamlessly with Woo Commerce.
- It has built-in shortcodes.
- It comes with one custom post type and three widget areas.
- It allows the users to manipulate the content with in-built blocks.
- Other features include custom share buttons, easy to install, awesome fonts, great support, etc.
Bonus WordPress Theme For Entrepreneur
It is a powerful and extremely versatile website design from Elegant Themes. You can actually try to give shape to your The slogan of the theme is ‘The sky is the limit.’ You will learn the reason for this once you install the theme. It offers you unlimited customization features and advanced functionality.
- All layouts and modules are fully responsive and customizable.
- Theme’s full support for the Woo Commerce plugin helps in building online shops.
- Users can create designs either using in-built layouts or from scratch.
- The theme has the capability to control typography, colors, icons, and other design elements.
- The theme also supports custom and video backgrounds.
- Depending upon the size of the screen, it resizes the design automatically.
You can also know more about WordPress theme ideas and if you have your own website design idea and want to get it designed from a professional designer, then the skilled and experienced designers at Designhill should be your first choice to meet all your designing needs.
They make most out of WordPress website templates to create sites that not only attract users but boost conversions.
Get Started Now!
A website is a powerful online marketing tool that helps entrepreneurs in promoting their businesses online. These days, creating a powerful and creative website is not easy. But, thanks to paid as well as free WordPress themes, people can create any website in any style. The above list will help you in choosing the best WordPress theme for your business website design.