Artists and designers often dream of developing an authentic style, a signature look that they will always be remembered for.
But, they struggle with questions like
- Is it possible to create my own art or design style?
- How can I narrow down my style when I’m capable of doing so many different styles?
- Where do I start and how can I stay consistent?
To help you answer all of these questions, Designhill presents a free interactive webinar with Lauren Lesley who is a seasoned Textile Designer and newly established licensed artist.
You want to work for yourself, but you have worked for other companies and clients for so long creating in THEIR style that you don’t really have your own identifiable style.
Lauren Lesley will teach proven strategies to develop your own style in 90 days or less with a systematic step-by-step process.
Your Key Takeaways:
- Learn how to do your own art / design research to provide direction for your own style.
- Learn how to do your own colour research and work with a consistent colour palette.
- Learn how to take notes on creative competitors and recognise styles that you are repeatedly attracted to.
- Learn how to start your own 90 Days of Design project.
- Learn how to experiment with different mediums.
- Learn how to group your work into collections.
Hope to see you there. Register Now!