COVID-19 had a very heavy impact on service industry will not be an understatement. In the light of these scenarios, the expectations which consumers have from brands have modified intensively. So, a shift in customer experience is expected mainly driven by a high density infusion of digital touch-points but are the brands prepared for that? If yes then how well and if no then how can they equip themselves better, to put these things to rest Designhill presents an exclusive Panel Discussion on Customer Experience in Today's Era & Beyond with Shep Hyken, Colin Shaw, Annette Franz, Roy Atkinson & Elise Quevedo.
Some key takeaways would be :-
- Customer Engagement During and After the Pandemic
- COVID-19’s impact on consumer behavior
- How customer expectations are shaping up during the crisis
- Market trends, tactics & strategies for brands to gear up for a big comeback
- How digital transformation can enable effortless experiences for your customers
- How to manage key relationships with customers and stakeholders in times of crisis
- Understand the future of customer experience
Watch the Recording of the Panel discussion below!