From follower counts, mentions to the post-engagement percentages, the world of social media metrics can be confusing and there are dozens of metrics that indicate your social media success. Clicks, conversions, and ROI are metrics that digital marketers must focus on while measuring the success of social media campaigns.
There are many methods and tools to measure these metrics but if you don’t know how to measure the right KPIs then you may be wasting your time.
In this session, our experts will share key social media metrics you should be measuring. In this session, you will learn how to measure them and which to focus on. They’ll even give you actionable tips on how to do so.
Let’s get stuck in!
- What are social media metrics & why should you track them?
- Tips for measuring the right social media metrics for Branding & Revenue-Linked Goals
- How to measure share of voice: Volume and sentiment?
- Tips to monitor and measure your audience growth with “volume”
- How to amplify your message with “Reach” and measure your brand reach?
- How to build trust and nurture with “Engagement” and measure the impact
- Tips to inspire action with “Influence”
- And much more...
Don't forget to register yourself, get certified & win big!