Remote work is on the rise. Remote companies have higher retention rate, get access to broader talent pools, and help their employees achieve a better life-work balance. However, many people still connect productivity to staying late in the office.
Liam Martin, founder @Timedoctor will share with you tips and tricks formulated while managing his fully remote team of 90+ employees. These rules will help you reveal the full potential of working remotely so you’ll never want to get back to the office again.
You’ll learn how to:
- Hire the right people for your remote team
- Build efficient processes
- Get necessary tools in place
- Establish healthy communication
- Adapt your interactions to different personalities you have on your team
See you there!