Brand-builders and businesses often face similar challenges and there are strategic tools that can provide solutions to those problems – but there is no one-size-fits-all model to suit every purpose – every situation is unique in some way. Everyone is dealing with unprecedented levels of change, uncertainty, complexity – and also, opportunity. Dim Sum Strategy recognizes this and offers a different approach: a simple strategic framework for building stronger brands (Brand Centered Management™ and the 4Ds process) within which multiple creative and strategic models can be applied to suit the need and purpose. Why Dim Sum? Because like the food, you can sample each tool in bite-sized pieces and cherry-pick those that are most interesting and relevant first.
In this talk, author, speaker, brand strategist and ex-Adman, Peter Wilken share a small selection of the strategic tools from his book Dim Sum Strategy with insights and anecdotes from three decades working with some of the world’s leading brands at the world’s top agencies
Target Audience – Is this You?
- You are interested in building brands and business
- You’re in a creative industry: design, marketing, communications, media, advertising
- You’re an entrepreneur, a business owner or a start-up
- You’re a C-Officer or Manager in an established company
- You’d like to know about creative strategic methods used to build stronger brands
- You want practical tools that can help you straight away
Highlights of the workshop:
- The three reasons brands fail
- How to check the health of your brand
- The five stages of brand-building
- The value of putting your brand at the centre of your business
- How to develop a Brand DNA
- A change management model that works
- The Delivery Donut
- EEEEE! – how to justify the intrusion in communication
- How to recognize creative ideas
- How to overcome vested interest in inertia
Watch the session below!