Designhill presents a workshop that aims to learn a quick and easy way to create a lettering post for their social media. It is important to know the process from beginning to end of a file to publish on social networks.
- Creation of the canvas where you will work.
- Creating a background using brushes and color palettes.
- Use of base grids for composition.
- Calligraphy with Procreate brushes.
- Retouching: lights, shadows, change of size and color.
- File export in an optimal format for networks.
What you can expect from this Workshop?
You can expect to know more about how words work on grids, the use of basic brushes and composition, and not be afraid to publish their works.
If you have a question in advance of the session below is the place to submit it, get it answered LIVE during the workshop! Get certified and stand a chance to win free gifts!