Are you a watercolour enthusiast? If yes, then this workshop is for you! It aims to teach the attendees how to do watercolor lettering and every key aspect associated with it.
Why should you attend this Workshop?
In the workshop our expert artist, Ingrid V. Rivera Díaz will teach an easy way to color your letters (Lettering Style) with watercolor and water based brush pens.
- Tips for left handed artist
- Paper options for your watercolor workshop
- A lot of tips and recommendations based on my experience
- How to do gradient in letters using brushes
The materials recommended:
- Karin Markers, Tombow dual brush or Staedtler.
- Canson watercolor paper 140 lbs cold press or any other 140 lb paper. (not 100% cotton)
- Any pencil 3H or 2H
- Waterpen brush/Aquabrush (small tip) or any small round brush #4 or #6
- Paper towel or small towel to clean the brush.
- Black Fineliner
Keep these things handy to make the most of this workshop with Ingrid! Will you? Come on then, register today to receive your recording!