There are umpteen benefits of upgrading your Designer Subscriptions. Each upgrade comes packed with a set of benefits for designers.
Here are just some of the many benefits of Subscription Upgradation.
1. More Earnings - With every membership upgrade, Designhill reduces its commission and designers earn 5% more on each contest they win!
• Upgrading from Normal to Silver gets 5% more savings.
• Upgrading from Normal to Gold gets 10% more savings.
• Upgrading from Normal to Diamond gets more savings.
2. More Star Points - With every membership upgrade, Designers get more DH points.
• Those on Normal package earn 1 DH point for every star rating.
• Those on Silver package earn 1.5 DH points for every star rating.
• Those on Gold packages earn 2 DH points for every star rating.
• Those on Gold packages earn 2.5 DH points for every star rating.
3. Featured Designer – Designers with Subscription upgrades are as projected as Featured Designers at Designhill platform. Featured Designers command special stature and are featured at the website. They also get to avail special benefits.
4. Promotion on Blog – Membership upgradations also earn designers a chance to be featured on the Designhill blog. The blog is followed by over 50,000 visitors every month. Visitors to the blog also include startup founders, small business owners and business influencers. Getting featured on Designhill blog helps in getting work opportunity from clients from across the globe.
5. Reduced Commissions – Every membership upgrade helps designers reduce the sales commission on logo store sales.
Commission structure -
• For Normal memberships, Designhill charges 40% sales commission on design contests.
• For Silver memberships, Designhill charges 35% sales commission on design contests.
• For Gold memberships, Designhill charges 30% sales commission on design contests.
• For Diamond memberships, Designhill charges 25% sales commission on design contests.
For more benefits, please click here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful