The current situation reminds of a scene from the movie “I Am Legend.” Cities and countryside alike across the world look deserted. The Coronavirus horror has forced everyone to lock themselves into their houses to contain its spread. The normal lifestyle appears to be forgotten, offices, schools, colleges, hotels, and social gatherings have been banned to enact “social distancing” — the most prudent measure to subside the pandemic threat.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared it a pandemic; hence many people, even those who aren’t infected yet, have chosen to self-isolate themselves. Panic over the scarcity of resources, overturned plans, and indefinite quarantine — these all are sure to fuel anxiety in people.
No one wants to leave the house in a horrific situation like this, but they have to. The emergency supplies such as groceries and medicines may force them to come out of their homes. But how will you ensure the utmost safety to keep the infection at bay?
Here Is How You Can Take Some Safety Measures To Survive This Pandemic Without Getting Infected
- Pay attention to what you wear while going out.
- Go de-glam and tie your strands.
- Always wear a mask and gloves.
- Travel in private transport.
- Avoid touching open surfaces.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Cover your mouth while you sneeze / cough.
- Sanitize your hands and cards post-transaction.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Leave your shoes outside of your home.
- Dispose of the mask safely.
- Disinfect your mobile / keys / wallet.
- Keep your clothes in a laundry bag.
- Disinfect all the items you buy.
- Take a shower and wash off the exposed areas.
Check Out The Below Infographic On How You Can Survive The Coronavirus Lockdown
Get The Infographic As A PDF:
Looking For Protective Measures Against The Coronavirus?
The Coronavirus has turned out to be the deadliest pandemic of the millennium affecting people to businesses all around the world. To save yourself, all you need is to stay indoors and keep yourself updated on the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more about Symptoms, Prevention and common FAQs on Coronavirus shared by the experts.
Get Common FAQs On Coronavirus
Coronavirus has proved that no one is invincible. This pandemic has shut down businesses, malls, theatres, markets, cities, and confined us in our homes. Surviving in a lockdown is undoubtedly hard, but not impossible if you take the required preventive measures. Follow the tips shared above above to improve your survival skills.