Businesses are reeling under the severe impact of COVID-19 pandemic. With markets closed and people staying at home, businesses are facing unforeseen challenges. Still, they can take hold of the current scenario and strategize to work for tomorrow. They can survive the crisis after rebuilding their marketing strategies. Also, they can work on creating the new modified marketing and branding plan to reach out to consumers. In this infographic, we have shared the few significant tips to grow your business during the lockdown. Have a look!
Is your business finding it harder to cope with the new crisis due to the pandemic? Well, it may be that you are still following your old marketing plans. With the changing time and circumstances, you need to change your current marketing plans following the pursuit of digitalization.
Today, one platform which is not affected and helping everyone to stay connected is the internet. The need of the hour is that you come up with unique plans to target your consumers through digital means right at their homes.
Designhill, the leading creative marketplace, has created a series of helpful infographics for small businesses to keep them sailing during the crisis. This SOS infographic highlights the basic but significant tips that businesses should follow to do well during the pandemic.
The Infographic Illustrates The Following Points For Small Businesses To Stay Upto-date During The Crisis:
- Register on a not-for-profit platform such as SOSlocalbusiness.com and start selling gift cards, vouchers, and deals to make some money.
- Focus on marketing the essential products only instead of premium products. This is because people are staying at home and need things that meet their minimum requirements only.
- Start doing business online and establish your digital supply network.
- To ensure sales and better cash inflow, give vouchers to customers so that they pay in advance for the products or services they can buy later at a discount.
- Know how to make your business relevant to the customers during these crisis days.
- To entice customers, replan your pricing packages, and make them much more attractive as people are undergoing a financial crisis as well.
- Find out which brands are complementary to your businesses and establish a partnership with them to become part of their supply chain.
- Create video tours for your customers to demonstrate the measures you are taking to make your products or services safe and secure for use.
- Show customers that you care about their wellbeing.
- As the entire world is living in isolation at home, launch your aggressive social media campaign to reach out to your target audience.
- Make your website more useful by showing a list of individuals, businesses, and local governments that people can use to manage the crisis. You can create a dedicated social section page on your website.
- Start using your social and digital channels aggressively to generate awareness for your brand.
- Conduct virtual conferences to highlight the usefulness of your products or services during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Your team must be well equipped with the latest digital communication tools to serve customers remotely.
- Build online communities for your brand and generate leads through website visits.
- Plan your podcast channel to promote your brand.
- Build a crisis management team that can help customers in their difficult times these days.
- Analyze the customer data you have accumulated for years to serve your audience well during the pandemic.
- Come up with innovative ideas about how your business can be more customer-centric.
- Target those customer segments which are less financially stressed.
- Indulgence brands should rework their communication strategy to show more empathy.
- Analyze your marketing collateral and find out what has been working well for your brand.
- Keep updating your customers by sending them your newsletters.
- Know what your customers want at this point by taking feedback from them and doing surveys.
- Contact social media influencers and request them to spread a word about your brand.
- Generate goodwill for your brand by conducting virtual events to teach skills to people.
- Since transactions are being completed online, make sure that your social media and other business website pages come up at the top of the search results. So, do more SEO to optimize your site pages.
- Connect with local community leaders to support them in their cause.
- Be in touch with your employees regularly to inform them about your helpful plans.
- Your brand should be environment-friendly, which is the need of the day.
- Rethink your marketing budget. If not necessary, then get rid of expensive marketing agencies and instead source your graphic design works such as logos from creative online marketplaces.
SOSLocalBusiness.com: A Not-For-Profit Initiative By Designhill
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit businesses hard, no matter the scale. Designhill has started a not-for-profit initiative to financially support small businesses that are facing the calamitous consequences of COVID-19. Through this platform, businesses can request their regular/loyal customers as well as local communities to support them in many ways. Click to know more.
Register Your Business
Here Is The Infographic With The Vital Tips In An Engaging Way
Get The Infographic As A PDF:
Looking For Pro-Tips To Protect Your Business During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
As the coronavirus outbreak continues to batter businesses, business experts at Designhill have shared several tips to keep your business healthy as a horse. Here’s the best advice on how to protect your business and stay well-prepared for a coronavirus outbreak.
Get Survival Tips For Businesses
The COVID-19 has created a crisis for businesses with markets shut and people staying at home. But businesses can continue to function well if they can address their consumers online. This SOS infographic gives them some basic but crucial tips to survive the pandemic.