- Start a Contest
- Start a Project
- Buy a logo
- Hire a Designer
- Monthly Design Subscription
- Buy a Graphic Design Service
- Print Custom T-Shirt
Create your unique free Bar code quick and easy
Are you tired, looking for a barcode generator to better track and organize your products? Well, your search ends here!
Designhill’s online barcode generator is quick, precise and easy to use. All you need to do is to enter your email address along with the text you want with your barcode and click on submit. That’s it! Within seconds, you’ll have a new barcode that you’ll be able to download and print.
Designhill’s free barcode generator makes it easy for you to generate customized barcodes.This amazing barcode maker supports standard barcodes that are easily readable and printable by commonly used barcode scanners and printers including 2D barcode scanners.
This amazing, online barcode creator provides you full control over dimensions, density, margins and other features of your barcode. You can use it to create 1D (linear) barcode, 2D barcode, Code39, Code128 and ITF barcodes.
To create a custom barcode, you simply need to follow 4 simple steps:
- Pick a barcode symbology. Remember, the default is Code 128.
- Enter the text that you want to see along with the barcode.
- Customize your barcode and click “Submit” button.
- Enter your email address and select “Email Barcode” to receive an email with your printable and scannable barcode.
Now, we’re sure you’re all excited to use the Designhill Online Barcode Generator. But we before you jump into action, take care of these 3 tips:
- Ensure that you understand barcode systems – Get acquainted with the components of a barcode system and how they work together. Ensure you have everything from barcode printers to barcode scanners available with you.
- Assess your products and assets – there is no one-size fits all as far as barcode systems are concerned. Every business has different requirements for barcode systems. That’s why it is important to evaluate your business needs, product and inventory requirements beforehand.
- Decide how you’ll use barcodes - Different companies use bar codes for different purposes. So it is important to ensure to decide how you will use barcodes to improve your business operations.
Easy to Use Business Tools For Startups & Young Entrepreneurs