Posted Mar 02, 2021
Tell us your reason for reporting this design and we'll get onto it as fast as we can.
A design you’ll love or your money back. It’s that simple!
Error: Please provide a valid phone number with your country code.
World's No.1 Graphic Design Platform
- Quick turnaround time
- 100,000+ Satisfied Customers
- 70,000+ Professional Designers
- Receive dozens of designs to choose from
- Receive print and web-friendly art files and full copyright
- Complete Copyright & Ownership
- 24x7 Free Customer Support
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! No questions asked!
Have some questions? or did not find what you were looking for? Don't worry! We can call and help you right away!
Call us at +1 415-853-3655 or
Our Refund Policy
1.1) Contest Refunds - The Contest Holder/Client is eligible for and can request a full refund in respect of a contest, if:
- (a) They request a refund in writing using their registered email id;
- (b) They have not selected a winning work from the designs submitted (if any);
- (c) The Contest is not a Guaranteed Contest;
- Note: In Guaranteed Contests, you guarantee the design community that you will choose a winner, so your Contest will not be eligible for a refund and cannot ask or claim for a refund.
- (d) The refund request is made within 60 days of launching the relevant Contest; and
- (e) They have signed the Non-Use and Indemnity Certificate.
1.2) Graphic Design Services Refund - If you're not happy with how the job went, you can raise a dispute. Our Design Experts will fairly judge disputes. You will receive a full refund if we feel the designer has not provided the level of service you paid for.
1.3) Exceptions - Notwithstanding the terms above, the Contest Holder/Client is not eligible for and will not receive any refund where:
- (a) The Contest is Guaranteed;
- (b) The Contest Holder/Client has already selected a winner and has started the Winning Work; or
- (c) Once the Contest Holder/Client has selected a winner (by doing this, they waive their rights for a refund and thus can no longer ask for any refunds, no matter whether or not the Contest Holder/Client has signed the Design Transfer Agreement).