Want to have a successful career in Pattern Designing?
Designhill is back again with another AMA with Naina Lamba to help you get the answers of all your Surface Pattern related questions. If you are passionate about being a surface pattern designer, this is a must attend AMA for you.
About Naina Lamba
Naina Lamba is an ambitious textile designer & founder of Naina Lamba Textiles specializing in creating her trademark surface patterns for all kinds of products.
She is Masters in Print Design from Winchester school of Art. Each one of Naina Lamba’s design patterns are crafted by hand, and inspired by her travels.
She works with fabric houses, fashion designers, suppliers, retailers and small start up businesses in the home decor, fashion & stationery markets. Naina also has her own line of stationery, Papercollect, to make workspace of her clients cute, fun and organised!
She has worked with global clients such as Zara, Stradivarius, Coconat Swimwear, Mavrans, Meredith Hope, Vikram Phadnis, Malini Ramani & more.
Why should You attend this AMA?
- If you are interested in surface pattern design and want to know more
- If you want to know how to approach clients
- If you want to know how to professionally present your portfolio, & negotiate your rates
- If you want to know how to build up a strong client base
- If you want to know how to price your designs to retain long term clients
- If you’re a pattern designer and wants to have a successful career
Sounds exciting, right? Do share this with your creative friends who might love to join us too! The more the merrier :)
See you there!