Are you interested in starting a business? Do you own a business and have amazing ideas to grow your revenue or to reach a new audience?
Evaluating & testing your business idea is key to see if it is a viable business model. Don't rush into launching a product/ service without cautious consideration & planning, it could be a waste of important resources if it fails. Most businesses don’t fail because they are undercapitalized, but they fail because of not enough research, testing and preparation done initially.
In this session, our experts will share some methods on how you can validate your ideas to see which ones you should pursue as a business. By following these critical steps, you will have a much better possibility of launching a successful startup.
- Learn how to evaluate & validate your ideas with your target audience
- Developing business plans and strategies to forecast potential profits
- Conducting market research to set yourself apart from your competitors & test whether or not consumers and/or businesses will buy your product or service.
- Finding the right team to help you achieve your goals
- Create a marketing plan and use it
- Reaching new customers online & in your local community
And much more
Attend this without a fail, all you Marketers. Register now to receive your recording.