Member since Oct, 2021
1. Image preview dimensions should be minimum 500px x 500px and maximum 2500px x 2500px (72 DPI), don't have too much white space around your design.
2. Use a transparent/white background (where possible), don't add borders around designs to the submission.
Generate Preview Thumbnail
Simply drag the cropping tool’s edges around your image until you’re satisfied with its aesthetic placement. The "Thumbnail preview" box in the right column helps you see what the design will look like on the contes
Pick up your best to stand out from the rest!
Choose your best designs to create your Portfolio. You can choose from your winning designs, personal designs or your participated designs. By default all your winning designs and personal designs are added to your portfolio designs list. But if you want to remove them you can still do that. Please go through some quick steps on how to create a portfolio:
1) Click and drag your best designs from left column (All Designs) and drop them into the right column (Portfolio Designs). Similarly if you want to remove some designs from your portfolio, pick and drop the designs from the right column to the left column.
2) You can arrange the positions of your designs as per your choice. They will be shown on your profile, the same way you arrange them here.
3) Don't forget to "Save" your changes before your exit.
Do you want to remove this item from your cart?
Invite to job
A design you’ll love or your money back. It’s that simple!
World's No.1 Graphic Design Platform
- Quick turnaround time
- 100,000+ Satisfied Customers
- 70,000+ Professional Designers
- Receive dozens of designs to choose from
- Receive print and web-friendly art files and full copyright
- Complete Copyright & Ownership
- 24x7 Free Customer Support
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! No questions asked!
Our Refund Policy
1.1) Contest Refunds - The Contest Holder/Client is eligible for and can request a full refund in respect of a contest, if:
- (a) They request a refund in writing using their registered email id;
- (b) They have not selected a winning work from the designs submitted (if any);
- (c) The Contest is not a Guaranteed Contest;
- Note: In Guaranteed Contests, you guarantee the design community that you will choose a winner, so your Contest will not be eligible for a refund and cannot ask or claim for a refund.
- (d) The refund request is made within 60 days of launching the relevant Contest; and
- (e) They have signed the Non-Use and Indemnity Certificate.
1.2) Graphic Design Services Refund - If you're not happy with how the job went, you can raise a dispute. Our Design Experts will fairly judge disputes. You will receive a full refund if we feel the designer has not provided the level of service you paid for.
1.3) Exceptions - Notwithstanding the terms above, the Contest Holder/Client is not eligible for and will not receive any refund where:
- (a) The Contest is Guaranteed;
- (b) The Contest Holder/Client has already selected a winner and has started the Winning Work; or
- (c) Once the Contest Holder/Client has selected a winner (by doing this, they waive their rights for a refund and thus can no longer ask for any refunds, no matter whether or not the Contest Holder/Client has signed the Design Transfer Agreement).