Please login to view all the reference files uploaded by the contest holder.
Note : Design brief last updated on
Technology Website Design required
What is your organization or website name?
Briefly describe what you do and your target audience.
1. Website objectives:
• Promote the company and its services
• Convey the innovative and collaborative spirit of the company
2. Website requirements
• Responsive design (incl. mobile optimized)
• IA: the website will have a rather flat hierarchy.
• Colors: use a color palette matching the exact color definitions as per logo files
• Logo: it can have a light or grey background. We have a preference for the logo with the grey background.
• Content: there will be limited amount of the text on the website, not much content
• Services company: we do not sell any products but only services (therefore no web shop, products shown etc.)
3. Who are BARYONTECH customers?
• BARYONTECH is a B2B company with no contact with end consumers
• Customers are companies across industries requiring to digitalize processes or tech start-ups requiring funding or seeking collaborations in the industry
4. What does the company stands for?
• BARYONTECH’s purpose is to enable access and use of digitization processes and services across companies and industries
• BARYONTECH's purpose is to enable companies to remain competitive by leading/fostering their digitization process
5. What are the company’s principles/beliefs?
• Innovation and dynamic: we believe in digitization projects that are comprehensive and add value to our customers - whether in streamlining operations, supporting day-to-day business or in enriching the user experience
• Courage to change: we believe that being market leader requires us to evolve, think differently and act accordingly
• Excellence in execution and safety: we believe in creating best-in-class high-quality solutions
6. What does the company do?
• BARYONTECH is an innovation lab aiming at enabling the digitization process within companies across industries and businesses – from analysis over concept to realization
• Helping start-ups to develop and grow
• Venture capital
7. What we need
The design should have a simple and elegant tonality with a twist, but not too bold, it should remain a sleek understatement (like "Bang and Olufsen"). People that should be addressed are entrepreneurs and executives worldwide.
You can resume your contest for 7 days by clicking on the "Resume Contest" button below. Once your contest has been resumed you will be able to see all the designs submitted in your contest and you would need to select a winner. But please note if you do not make a decision within the 7 day period, the contest will go back on hold.You can resume 2 times in total, but after the second time your contest will be locked. To unlock your contest, you would need to contact our friendly support team to help you move forward.
1.1) Contest refunds - Contest refunds - Contest holder/Client is eligible for and can request a full 100% refund in respect of a contest if: (a) He/She requests a refund in writing using their registered email id ("Refund Request");(b) He/She has not selected a winning work from the designs submitted (if any). It does not matter if the Contest holder/Client has signed the Design Transfer Agreement or not. Once the Contest holder/Client has selected a winner they waive their rights for a refund and thus can no longer ask for any refunds. ;(c) The contest is not a guaranteed contest; and(d) The refund request is made within 60 days of launching the relevant contest.(e) He/She has signed the Non-Use and Indemnity Certificate.
1.2) Graphic Design Services Refund - If you’re not happy with how the job went, you can raise a dispute. Disputes will be fairly judged by our Design Experts. You will receive a full refund if we feel the designer has not provided the level of service you paid for.
1.3) Graphic Design Subscription Refund - We generally offer a 1st free task to all our clients to try our graphic design subscription service, however, after signing up if you are not satisfied you can opt out of your monthly subscription.
1.4) Exceptions - Notwithstanding the terms above Contest holder/Client is not eligible for and will not receive any refund where: (a) The contest is guaranteed and therefore ineligible for a refund; or(b) The Contest holder/Client has already selected a winner and has started the Winning Work.
Need A Design?
Over 100,000+ business have used Designhill to source high quality graphic designs. There are two ways by which you can get a professional graphic design at Designhill:
Hire Multiple Designers
Best for when you want to crowdsource ideas. Multiple designers submit entries for you to rate and review before you award a winner.