Last updated on January 13th, 2021
Holiday sessions have already started; everyone is looking for creative and appealing greeting cards to send their friends, family, and clients. You might think, scratch your head and ask, “How is it already that time of the year again?” It seems like it was just a week that we were scrambling to create and send out the holiday greeting cards from our friends/ family or business partners. While it might need some time, sending holiday cards is a great way to get your friends, family, and clients in the holiday mood. We have included various options to make your cards online.
Here Are The Top 10 Greeting Card Makers To Spread The Holiday Joy
Create your professional cards without any spending. Get your beautiful Cards with a free card maker. You don’t need specific designing knowledge to create the perfect greeting cards. Just access this DIY tool and get started. You can use your design or select one from designs created by some of the most talented designers from across the world.
- Print-ready designs
- High-resolution vector files
- 100% customizable
- Full copyright ownership
- AI-powered tool
Suppose you are thinking of sending holiday wishes via mail this year. Then, Postable could be an excellent option for you. All the cards are made out of 100% recycled paper. You can either upload your design or choose one from the store designed by professional designers.
- Easily navigable website
- A tool to find the mailing address
- Mail cards for you. Plus, automated cards on specific dates.
Canva is a well-known graphic design tool. It is also providing greeting card customization services. With either eCards or Printable option, you can easily create your cards using the drag-and-drop interface. The tool features hundreds of fonts, colors, stickers, and images.
- Customizable graphic design tool.
- Multiple cards format available.
- Free sign up (most features are available free of charge)
You shouldn’t be surprised to hear that the world’s largest eCommerce site also has its greeting card platform. This retail giant offers holiday-themed cards with several options. Once you made your choice, go ahead and add your photos, font type and size, and start customizing.
- Super appropriate
- Unlimited options.
American greetings are the other one of the famous greeting card maker. There are many greeting card ideas to select from.
- World’s biggest greeting card producer.
- Animated eCards.
- One-week free trial available
Artifact uprising could be your next website where you can get your desired greeting cards to send your holiday wishes. Artifact Uprising isn’t a greeting card site. It is a photo gifts website focused on printing your photos.
- Refined designs for embedding your photos.
- Printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Founded by qualified photographers.
Punchbowl allows you to customize everything from your card designs to envelope design. All designs are free of cost.
- Most cards are available free.
- You can use a virtual envelope.
- Attach a gift card from one of many sellers.
Minted is a company that works with the community of independent designers and offers free holiday cards for many religious and traditional holidays.
- Foil-pressed prints.
- Several outline shapes to select from.
- Work with a community of independent designers.
There are a lot of card creation platforms available online. Zazzle is one that can bring happiness to the face of your recipient this year. You can design your greeting cards with the help of Zazzle and celebrate the holidays with joy.
- Option to upload photos from multiple locations (Google Drive, Instagram, smartphone, or computer).
- Customizable address labels and envelope sealers.
- Fit on budget.
Hallmark is a well-known platform to create cards online. To start designing the cards, you can select from thousands of creative designs. If you are not interested in printable cards, you can use eCards.
- Choose from well thought out written messages.
- 3D pop-up cards.
- Personalized, handwritten fonts available.