Last updated on April 27th, 2020
The global business was already in the grip of an economic downturn, and the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic has further aggravated the situation. There are hundreds of companies and startups standing on the verge of a downward spiral.
Business owners who want to survive this pandemic must get back to the basics. They must also ensure that their business model is still relevant. No one knows what the future holds for businesses, but it’s sure that, sooner or later, the world will defeat this coronavirus. However, the impacts that it will have afterward constitute a significant concern for everyone in the business fraternity.
With companies closing down their business operations, employees, and owners isolated at their homes, the afterward effects can easily be presumed. It’s not in our control to defy the government orders or go against the norms to spin money, but we can take some actions right away to corona-proof our business.
SOSLocalBusiness.com: A Not-For-Profit Initiative By Designhill
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit businesses hard, no matter the scale. Designhill has started a not-for-profit initiative to financially support small businesses that are facing the calamitous consequences of COVID-19. Through this platform, businesses can request their regular/loyal customers as well as local communities to support them in many ways. Click to know more.
Register Your Business
How To Corona-Proof Your Business
• Put in place a WFH policy for all your employees from immediate effect.
• Help your employees to streamline and start their regular work schedule.
• Advise them to get ready as if they have to go to the office.
• Ask them to create a comfortable workstation from home.
• Advise them to have Wi-Fi or broadband connection with good bandwidth for uninterrupted work.
• Encourage them to get up and stretch at regular intervals.
• Keep them abreast of the latest business situations.
• Be empathetic and promote a feeling of collective responsibility to help the business during troubled times.
• Streamline your online communications for uninterrupted business communications.
• Use project management tools such as Trello, Asana, Qilo, etc. to manage work and outcomes.
Check Out The below Infographic
Get the infographic as a PDF:
Looking For Pro-Tips To Protect Your Business During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
As the coronavirus outbreak continues to batter businesses, business experts at Designhill have shared several tips to keep your business healthy as a horse. Here’s the best advice on how to protect your business and stay well-prepared for a coronavirus outbreak.
Get Survival Tips For Businesses
No matter what type of business you operate, running it in this pandemic situation is really challenging. But that doesn’t mean you should give up or start looking for another business option. You can corona-proof your business by considering the tips mentioned above.