Last updated on April 29th, 2020
The pandemic has created havoc across the globe. Markets have been shut, businesses have suffered losses and self-distancing has become the only way to protect ourselves from this deadly COVID-19 virus. At such times when the business world is looking for various ways to deal with the crisis, Designhill has come with a great solution to help fellow businesses.
Designhill has been at the forefront when it comes to helping design communities over the years by providing them useful resources. Now, this leading creative marketplace has again come up with a great plan to assist business buddies to deal with the pandemic constructively.
Most businesses still have no clue about how to meet the challenges posed by COVID-19 perfectly. Now, it looks like entrepreneurs should be well prepared in case the lockdown period extends and employees working from home for a long period. This is also the time when businesses of all sizes should look for financial resources that can help them deal with the situation efficiently
To get out of the crisis, Designhill has launched a dedicated microsite ‘Fight Corona’ for providing a wide range of free resources to businesses and individual entrepreneurs. For instance, Designhill has offered one free logo to businesses that are impacted by the coronavirus crisis. Such measures have helped entrepreneurs save money as well as plan well to fight it out during the pandemic.
SOSLocalBusiness.com: A Not-For-Profit Initiative By Designhill
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit businesses hard, no matter the scale. Designhill has started a not-for-profit initiative to financially support small businesses that are facing the calamitous consequences of COVID-19. Through this platform, businesses can request their regular/loyal customers as well as local communities to support them in many ways. Click to know more.
Register Your Business
Here Is How Designhill is Helping Business with Free Resources
● A dedicated microsite from Designhill created for businesses to provide them free resources to deal with the coronavirus crisis.
● Businesses affected by the pandemic can get one free logo from Designhill. It is a great help when businesses are looking for ways to reduce marketing costs and save cash. More than 500 individuals have benefited from this offer so far.
● Access free inspirational stories to keep morale high during the crisis. You get a video interview created particularly to motivate entrepreneurs. The video is available with all the digital and social platforms of Designhill.
● Plenty of guides and infographics explicitly created for startups, small businesses, freelancers, designers, and professionals to cope with the pandemic.
● Get free access to many virtual events where businesses get advice from experts and thought leaders. For instance, businesses will benefit immensely from an upcoming AMA session conducted by Designhill with Tyler Pate, founder @thecreativepain on 28 April, and another AMA with pattern designer expert Naina Lamba on 25 April.
● Businesses and Designhill’s partners get many attractive discounts and benefits that are a great relief during these troubled times.
Take a Look at the Below Infographic and Check Out More about The Free Resources by Designhill
Get the infographic as a PDF:
Looking For Pro-Tips To Protect Your Business During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
As the coronavirus outbreak continues to batter businesses, business experts at Designhill have shared several tips to keep your business healthy as a horse. Here’s the best advice on how to protect your business and stay well-prepared for a coronavirus outbreak.
Get Survival Tips For Businesses
The coronavirus pandemic has dealt a big blow to most businesses. They need guidance and resources to come out from this crisis as a winner. Designhill is, therefore, providing them free access to useful resources to help them meet the new challenges efficiently. The resources range from free logos to guidelines, AMAs, videos, and virtual events.