Last updated on March 2nd, 2016
Many companies are in the business of providing services related to adventure and sightseeing and such businesses need special treatment to be among the top outdoor logos. The top outdoor logos for businesses representing outdoor activities should reflect the environment in which the activities take place. Therefore, the designers create vintage logo designs that give the effects of being amid natural wilderness.
When the logo styles were evolving, borrowing the elements from nature was common with the designers. Today, many designers are continuing with the trend. They still use mountains, rivers, axes, trees, animals and other things from natures to create logos. Many such designers have displayed their vintage logo designs online.
We present a list of such 10 top outdoor logos that you will appreciate for their quality of design.
1. CALL OF THE WILDERNESS BY IAN BARNARD
2. GRAVEYARD BY TOM GRUNWALD
3. THE MOUNTAINS BY ZACHARY SMITH
4. AVENTURE BADGES BY CARL BEDARD
5. PARKVILLE.CO IDENTITY BY CHRISTINE CALO
6. BOULDER BY STEVE WOLF
7. VOYAGE AROUND THE AMERICAS BY ROBERTO RAMIREZ
8. HUNTING CLUB LOGO BY MICAH THOMPSON
9. WOODSMAN ICON SERIES BY GUVNOR
10. MUTTER CONSTRUCTION BY IAN WILLIAMS