PPC campaign is perhaps one of the best ways to drive quality traffic to your startup website. But PPC campaigns are even more successful if you can successfully explore useful tools to create rewarding ads for AdWords and Bing Ads. Such effective tools can help you make the process easy and convenient. So, if you too have been looking for some such tools for your startup, here’s a little smattering on 10 PPC tools that to add glittering stars to your PPC campaigns.
- AdWords Editor – It is a free application from Google that allows you to manage your AdWords accounts. It helps you download campaigns and upload changes to AdWords. In addition, this tool helps you make multiple changes at one time, make changes to accounts, view statistics for all campaigns, or copy/move items between different campaigns.
- Keyword Wrapper – This amazing tool helps you create a list of modified broad, phrase and exact match keyword lists and copy directly into AdWords. It is brilliant tool for any startup looking to explore easy ways to find highly relevant keywords.
- Phrase Builder – It is yet another interesting tool that helps you build all types of keyword phrase variants.Phrase Builder simple to use and allows you get to all of the keyword phrases that can help build a robust ad campaign. It is an easy to use tool and helps you ensure a rewarding ad campaign.
- AdWords Scripts – This tool allows you to automate activities such as calculating Quality Scores or creating ads. With AdWords Script, managing multiple accounts is easier than ever.
- SplitTester – SplitTesteris your best bet if you’re looking for statistical information on clicks and click-through-rate (CTR). This tool allows you to compare different ad campaigns variations to help you understand what’s working and what’s not working for your startup.
- Soovle – Yet another keyword tool that provides popular keywords thata re working good on sites such as YouTube, Google, Wikipedia and Bing. All you need to do is to simply click on any of the keywords to find out the results.
- Excellent Analytics – This is a useful plugin that will make reporting easier for your startup. It allows you to import all Google Analytics statistics into Excel. Excellent Analytics helps you apply filters, build queries and save all queries in a excel spreadsheet.
- Übersuggest – If you wish to run a successful PPC campaign, you’ll need to select your keywords carefully. Ubersuggest is an amazing tool that helps you write a term in the box and get automatic suggestions. You can also get a variety of popular keyword phrases for your terms. Plus, you can easily copy and paste a list of these keywords. In addition, Übersuggest is a brilliant online reputation tool that helps you understand the basic brand results for your startup.
9. Bing Ads Editor – Ranking amongst important tools for early stage startups, Bing Ads Editor helps you create and manage Bing Online ads campaigns.
10. Convertable – Convertableis another useful tool that makes it easy to analyse your leads. With contact forms and real-time marketing analytics, Convertable makes it easy to effectively manage your PPC campaigns.
Have we missed any useful tool? Please share with us in the comments box below.
Looking for Customized, On time, Graphic Designs? Launch a contest today. Choose from 100+ designs. Take your pick!
We offer a full 100% money back guarantee! Finally, a risk-free way of getting a customized design.
Like our blog? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.