Last updated on March 21st, 2018
“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English–but are great in remembering signs.”—–German fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld
To start a jewellery business is comparatively easy than to successfully run it for years. Unless you put in place a strategic marketing plan, your struggle for survival in the market will continue. But even a well thought out marketing strategy may fail if your jewellery logo itself cannot stand for your business values. A clever logo design of your jewellery business has the potential to turn your business into a brand.
Since times immemorial, jewellery has long been an important part of human life. In almost all parts of the world, no auspicious occasion is considered complete without beautiful jewelries. Jewelry has become synonymous with prestige and honour. It is considered as a valuable sign of affection and upward mobility. Therefore, jewelers pay more attention to create a brand identity of their jewelry products. They want to create a logo that conveys their brand message effectively.
Your jewellery business can grow fast due to ever increasing demand. In the United States, retail jewellery business has grown by 10.7% and the sales increased by 6% in 2017 from the previous year. The U.S jewellery industry is worth $71.3 billion.
Jewellery logo designs must stand out to attract the target customers. Often, jewelries are passed on from one generation to the other. Therefore, it’s important that the jewellery logo design retains its charm over the period of time. It is essential to create jewellery logos with simplicity. But the logo must be a trendy design to attract new generation of customers.
A great jewellery logo design features one or two colors and typefaces. Such a logo has a timeless appeal. Only simple and unique logos are memorable and remembered for a longer time.
Here Are Top 10 Best Jewellery Logo Designs For Your Inspiration
01. Northcliffe Jewellery
The simple black and white color palette makes this logo stand out in the crowd. The letter ‘N’ has been extended to make a ring making the logo design look rather classy and sophisticated.
[Source: Northcliffe Jewellery]
02. East West Jewelers
The East West Jewelers logo is a creative design.This jewelry logo design is a sophisticated work. With simple typeface, subtle color scheme and the symbol of diamond, this logo is sure to inspire even the uninitiated designers to craft a masterpiece.
[Source: East West Jewelers]
03. Pentagon Jewellers
Pentagon Jewellers logo shows a well-cut, pentagon-shaped diamond that epitomises name of the brand.
- 15 Innovative Education & School Logo Designs For Inspi ... 2 days ago
- Paypal Logo Hints At Its More Mobile Future 6 days ago
- How To Create Education Logo Design 1 week ago
- 10 Tips To Great Home Improvement Logo Design 1 week ago
- Top 10 Interior Logo Designs For Your Inspiration 2 weeks ago
- 9 Creative Tips To Design Education Logo 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Education Logo Design Trends In 2018 2 weeks ago
- Gym Logo Design: How To Get One For Your Business 3 weeks ago
- 5 Crazy Facts About Google Logo That Will Blow Your Min ... 3 weeks ago
- Top 10 Agriculture Logo Designs Of 2018 3 weeks ago
- Know The Psychology Of The Logo Design Process 4 weeks ago
- 9 Powerful Tips For Effective Logo Design 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Landscaping Logos For Your Inspiration 4 weeks ago
- 20 Memorable And Inspiring Construction Logos 4 weeks ago
- When To Opt For Symbol Or Wordmark Logo Design 4 weeks ago